About A & B Water Consultants
A&B Water Consulting is a New England Based company that specializes in diagnosing and solving household water issues. Our goal is to provide quality drinking and household water for you and your family. Using the latest technology in water testing and filtration, A&B WATER Consultants have over 50 years of field experience in solving water problems with the proper technology and treatment method for both well and city water.
- Water Filtration - The process of separating unwanted solids ( iron, sand etc.) from water by means of various media beds layered in a tank before it's fed into the household supply lines. Filtration units clean themselves automatically through periodic backwashing, therefore, there are no filters to change.
- Water Softening - Hardness (calcium and magnesium) is known to clog pipes and complicate soaps dissolving in water. Water softening is a technique that removes calcium and magnesium ions from water by the installation of a water softener before it's fed into the household supply lines. Water softeners regenerate automatically with efficient use of either sodium chloride or potassium chloride.
- Water Absorption - Problematic water(odor etc.) that is treated by penetrating into a substance that is layered in a filter (most often carbon) that absorbs odor. Absorption filters do not require backwashing and have to be serviced periodically by the homeowner to refresh the media.
- Water Conditioning - Any water which has been treated by one or more processes (filtration, softening, absorption etc.) to improve the water's usefulness and aesthetic quality by reducing undesirable substances (iron, odor, hardness etc.).
Which water treatment method is appropriate for you?
The type of process you use (filtration, softening or absorption) is usually dictated by your water chemistry and anticipated water usage. A water quality consultant at A&B Water can help you interpret your water test to determine which filter(s) would be appropriate to eliminate undesirable substances in your water and the appropriate sequence for installation.
A&B Water Will:
- Interpret Your Water Analysis or Analyze your water for Free - Using the latest in water testing technology. A&B WATER specialists have over 50 years of field experience in solving water problems nationally.
- Provide you with a Specific Equipment Recommendation - we sell factory direct and cannot only make the best equipment recommendation but we can provide it at the best price.
- Ship Equipment Directly to You - Shipping is included
- Guide You Through the Installation Process - (Installation hotline available to all customers) Whether self install or professional installation
- Guarantee Results - A&B Water guarantees that all problematic issues (as notated in the water analysis) will be corrected to meet EPA standards. In the event that EPA standards are not met, A&B Water will provide additional filter(s) free of charge to assure all standards are met.
A&B Water Pricing Guarantee:
The A&B Water price promise guarantees that if you purchase any product from us and within 30 days of your purchase you find the same item in stock and advertised elsewhere at a lower price, we will refund 120% of the difference.
Why are we so confident?
We buy direct from the factory and pass that savings on to you. There is no middle man and no 20 - 30% commission when you purchase your equipment from AB Water. Why buy your equipment any other way when you can buy direct?
Why should I buy my equipment from A&B Water instead of my local home improvement warehouse?
Equipment purchased from local supply warehouses are very generic in concept and are manufactured according to the specs of the manufacturer.
Common problems associated with generic filters:
- Difficult to service(no tech support)
- Reduction in water pressure as a result of inferior technology
- Improper match of equipment to water chemistry (no trained professionals helping you sort out sequence and appropriate equipment)
- Very limiting equipment warranty (which properly reflects technology)
Why is it Important to Choose Certified Products?
Our systems are all certified by the Water Quality Association (WQA ) which awards their seal to systems that have exceeded industry standards for contaminant reduction, structural integrity and material safety. There are products that are only NSF component certified against some contaminants. Select only the products that are WQA certified for one more assurance that your drinking and household water is as pure as possible.