Free Water Analysis - It all starts with a test to be assured that your drinking water is safe.
Or are you looking for a second opinion on your previous water analysis?
Just email or fax us a copy of your most recent water test or competitor's quote and we will provide you with a free estimate and second opinion. Our estimates have proven to save homeowners on average between $500 -$2,000 in savings. Getting a second opinion from A & B Water is usually worth the call!
For a Second Opinion:
Just email or fax us a copy of your most recent water test or competitor's quote and we will provide you with a free estimate and second opinion.
Our estimates have proven to save homeowners on average between
$500 -$2,000 in savings due to direct consumer pricing.
What is Direct to Consumer Pricing from A&B Water?
Traditionally, most large manufacturers have the added cost of covering salaries and commissions of their inside and outside sales force and managers. Consumers will have an advantage by purchasing their water treatment solution from A&B Water because we buy direct from the manufacturer and sell direct to you. No added costs.
A&B Water Consultants custom design filters according to your water chemistry in a simple one to one relationship (consultant to consumer). The consumer is offered expert advice and does not have to pay an outrageous price for a quality water treatment product.
Results: No Sales pressure
& $500-$2,000 in savings
Getting a second opinion from A & B Water is usually worth the call!
or fax us a copy of your most recent water test results or competitor's quote and we will provide you with a free estimate and a second opinion.
Fax your water test results to 1(800) 613-0535
Or if you would like to take advantage of our Free Water Analysis send us a sample of your water along with the A&B Water Survey to:
12 Emily Circle
Meredith, NH 03253
How to prepare and send us your water sample:
- Please run your supply water from a tap for about 2 minutes prior to filling a container to insure a good sample.
- If you have any existing filters or equipment be sure to by-pass the filter(s) so we can have an objective sample.
- Prepare a 12 oz fluid bottle - rinse the bottle well with tap water prior to filling with your water sample ( a small spring water bottle works well)
- Fill the sample bottle to overflowing and cap the bottle tightly to minimize the amount of air contained in the bottle.
- Complete the A&B Water Survey.
- Place both the sample and the A&B Water Survey in a padded mailing envelope and mail to the address listed above.
After your water sample results are analyzed, a consultant will contact you with our recommendations that specifically address your water quality needs.
A&B Water consultants are also available for consultation, prior to us completing your analysis via phone or e-mail to answer your questions and guide you through the process.
Get the process started! Prepare your sample and then fill out our online Water Survey today!