General Preventive Measures
Entering Your Home in The Age of (COVID-19) Coronavirus
- Technician start times have been staggered to minimize the amount of exposure between people.
- All technicians will wash or sanitize their hands before and after servicing or installing equipment, and regularly throughout the day.
- The Technicians will be sanitizing the equipment they touch before and after performing the work.
- We will ask for your phone or cell number so that the technician can communicate with you about any questions or concerns.
- If your water treatment is in a basement, we will ask you to leave the door unlocked so we may enter without contact.
- If there is no external entrance to where your equipment is, we will minimize time spent in common areas and keep a safe distance. If we are servicing a kitchen RO we will sanitize the area before and after the service.
- All employees are required to maintain six feet distance.
- We will request payment by credit card ahead or for you to leave a check with your water treatment. Should there be a further balance because of additional work we can handle that by credit card or billing.
Water Testing and System Design
In order for us to understand your water chemistry and design a system that will meet your needs, our Certified Water Specialists can design a system remote without entering your home. Just send us a copy of your most recent water analysis or arrange for us to mail you a water testing kit. Once the kit is received and the water tested , we will call to discuss all test results with you over the phone.
What We Ask Of You
- If you are sick or demonstrating symptoms of the virus, please take care of yourself! Call us to re-schedule your appointment.
- Please wash your hands before and after we come to your home.
- Don’t ask to shake our hands. (We really don’t like this part, but we have to do it.)
- If we speak with you face to face, help us keep six feet distance between us.